Wednesday, October 20, 2010

If you or your kids speak French, or you want to expose your kids to the French language ...


If you or your kids speak French, or you want to expose your kids to the French language ... and you happen to be reading my blog tonight, then you won't want to miss this contest for a lovely illustrated children's book in French.
Il était une fois is sort of like the equivalent of once upon a time in English, so I imagine this story has the feel of a fairytale.
To learn more about the book and/or enter the contest, hop over to http://www.thechildrensbookreview.com/weblog/2010/09/giveaway-il-etait-une-fois-une-maison.html. Hurry -- you must enter by 11:59 P.M. PST! Contest open internationally.
One of the educational experiences I value most is the time I spent studying in France as an exchange student. I want to get my kids interested in learning foreign languages as early as possible, and I hope they will also have the chance to study overseas and get immersed in the study of a foreign language. This book would be a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers